Thursday, June 13, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo preparation update

I definitely got behind on my world building, but I'm not surprised. It's summer. More work hours, faster paced classes,the impending GMAT, visiting friends, and the allure of a reopened pool have been daunting my plotting efforts. However, I have been jotting down some ideas here and there, which is the important thing.

I also am trying to brainstorm for a writing contest, so there is that. I have more time on the writing contest than I do for Camp NaNo, however. I'm thinking I might focus more on an outline for my novel and character development than the traditional 30 days of world building. This might be a fantasy but it's dark with a crazed serial killer mystery thrown in to the mix.

That's it for me this morning. I have to prepare to run a funeral home office in a little over an hour for another nine hour day. I really do love my job; almost as much as I love writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates