Monday, July 30, 2012

Roundabouts

Some people simply stagnate and are determined to drag everyone else down with them. I feel like I'm watching them cycle over some malignant tumor of emotion that defines their sad, hateful, lackluster life. Normally, I would not care, I would not care, but these ugly patterns keep being forced on someone I care about who has no place in such a twisted roundabout. Oroboros has no place for creativity and chaos; it is the serpent of the infertile, the uninspired, and the damned of Law or Death or Eternity or whatever you wish to name it. We don't belong there and I'm ripping us out if I have to do it with my own two bare hands. There's life out there and an open road. I want to explore it and seek whatever is out there.

But right now, all I can see is this sick, damned, circle and I want to light it on fire.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about some friends and family I have. I especially hate seeing people I love make the same mistakes over and over and over again, not doing what they need to pull themselves out of their situations. But I have seen people get out, and that's always an amazing thing to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the insight! Very helpful and gives me something to chew on besides my own anger.

      Delete

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates