Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some housekeeping

Okay so I'm starting with a pre-existing manuscript that currently contains 4849 words. I will be subtracting that number from my overall word county from here on out as I do my daily posts related to the August Camp NaNoWriMo (and wherever else is going on.) Actually not trying to cheat; it was more of a matter of not wanting to lose inspiration when it came. So, yes, I need to have at least 54849 words by the end of August to fairly complete the arduous task that is NaNoWriMo. I'd like to have Matagot up to 100,000 words and/or fully complete by November.

Never really thought about it before, but I'm starting to see Matagot as part of a three-four novel story arc. I'm looking forward to developing my characters, but also to torturing them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates