Monday, August 6, 2012

Strange day of tiredness

So I'm a bit tired and weak; not entirely sure why. Mostly the heat, I'm sure, since I've not been doing as well with it lately. I've managed to scrawl a few hundred words and do some grocery shopping but other than that, I've been largely unproductive today. I'm thinking food and a nap, possibly a late night cleaning and writing session after I wake up but nothing so noisy as to annoy the neighbors. I'm nice that way, I guess. (Or I may just write later tonight and save the cleaning for another day.)

 Some of my tiredness might be relief. I keep thinking things must be moving in the right direction. At the very least they seem to be a slight bit better and haven't gotten any worse. This Zombie Warhol could moan and groan with the best of them right now. I might even have the shuffle-lurch down to a fine art.

I'm trying not to hope too much, which is maybe a bad habit to have, but I'm a bit tired of being knocked down by circumstances beyond my control. I know John is too, of course. However, his has just as much to do with specific people trying to knock him down, than just circumstances. The old adage about blood being thicker is not always true, but then... I suppose real family are the people who stick with you through the good and the bad. We've been fortunate to know and meet far more people who have been true family during the past year and a half while we struggled through this bad economy and other problems. Thank you all if we've not said it enough.

But I'm tired and up to closing this small series of thoughts for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates