Thursday, December 4, 2014

Going on Friday

Yesterday dragged, but today flew, and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I knew John would not be home because he got called out to one of his on-call part-time jobs that he still does on the side. It is frustrating some days, but every bit of extra cash helps especially with the holidays coming up.

Sauce for dinner is made, but I have to wait on the pasta until I hear from again. I could eat without him but it is pretty lonely that way. I am trying to catch up laundry, some writing, and just trying to unwind until he makes it home.

I am ready for it to be a week from tomorrow so I can say with a sigh that I am ready to crash until January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates