Thursday, June 27, 2013

Killing Time

Ironically, I just turned in an ethics assignment for the second-most unethical professor I've had to date. I have one more exam for that class, and then I am done. I unfortunately have to wait until exactly at least 1:00 p.m. before starting the exam because he opens the exams early but we're not permitted to take them early or go over the imposed time limit for the exam. We have 24 hours to take it, 65 minutes to get it done from start to finish. Yes, that's what I've been dealing with for the past four weeks, besides the fact that he tried to turn an online class into something other than a fully-online class. Long story, but I never want to see this professor's name as a teacher on my class schedule ever again. The only professor who probably beat him in terms of unethical behavior is the misogynistic, racist, little troll who teaches economics and has the type of organization one would expect from a cave troll. 

GMAT is Saturday so my graduate future in business is impending. But this also involved a weekend of fun with my best girlfriend, so that is calming down some of my sense of dread. I have a love/hate relationship with standardized tests. I am good at taking about them, but only because I'm a sharp-minded, sneaky, person. I know how to take the tests, I'm not necessarily all that knowledgeable about the subjects tested. The GMAT, similar to all graduate entrance exams, tests how well you can take the GMAT and is a predictor of jack shit.

I'm thinking about spending the next 30 minutes watching some Baka and Test to get myself in the right mindset, but I am almost through the worst of this week. The best is yet to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates