Tuesday, July 2, 2013

GMAT results

Well, I managed a 510 on my GMAT which was enough to be unofficially accepted into the graduate program once I complete the summer class I am currently taking as an undergraduate. My schedule for fall is set. I am trying to set some of my prejudices aside because I get to take another class with that professor. I hope my first impression was wrong.

It has been good to be away from Emporia for a bit and I've been productive, but I am ready to go home tomorrow and get back to normal I think. I just don't do vacations very well evidently. It has been good to start my class off at a decent pace though. Right now, I'm mostly in a writing mood and trying to go with the flow for Scrapping Princess. It's been awhile since I've written in first-person but this character is pretty strong-willed and ranty, much like this blog somedays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates