Friday, January 3, 2014

"Those" Productive Days

Thus far today, I've not even managed enough fresh text for a paragraph's worth across my current projects. Rent check was dropped off. Laundry is mostly caught up and put away, although there's still an almost full basket to be washed along with random dirty clothes strewn over the floor courtesy of the 'boys' in my life. Never underestimate the clutter power of a man with bad aim and two male cats who like making up nests out of previously worn garments. I might have everything in order before the start of the next semester but who knows?

That being said, I think I have managed to write more for the start of 2014 than I did at the same time last year. My attitudes towards writing have become more of a professional bent, which was one of my minor goals. I'm pretty much on a standard writing, editing, and reading schedule around part-time work and graduate studies.

Here's to tying together some tenuous threads that an unlikeable character has left for me. I'm sure you've all had days like this, where being productive is relative and low in output.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates