Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Impending Move

It's not like I am ever religious about keeping up with the blog, but I can definitely say that the next month or so is going to have me swamped between work, school, and the move. I would like to say that things are going to slow down and I'll get a break somewhere, but it's not likely. Work hours will continue to increase with the impending GA position I'm starting in August and I'll be (ideally) well on my way to graduate next May.

After that, it's going to be finding the answer to "And then what?" as we always do with our lives and our fiction. In between, I will have photos of the new place if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. You might get to see some of the creative projects in process. The KC Renaissance Festival is on everyone's to do list, but I need to figure out a theme for my cosplayer group. I'll take suggestions if anyone's being creative.

Sadly, we're not going to be able to make GenCon this year because of my obligations related to the graduate assistant position. I'm sending someone else with my video camera in hopes of getting some decent pictures and video anyway. I may have a guest blogger or two to cover GenCon after the fact if anyone is interested.

I'm hoping to have some more interesting media content for you guys later on in the summer, but for now, I anticipate this being my last post until we are settled in the new house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates