Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday

Friday has always been my favorite day of the week. It always feels like the whole world is taking a deep breath on fridays; everyone seems more energetic, but carefree. It's definitely one of my favorite days to write with abandon. I'm not sure that's going to happen today, though, with the long list of errands that need to be run before this evening.

I'm going to be starting August's Camp NaNoWriMo with an already existing word count for my manuscript, but I'm going to try to write another 50K in addition to what I already have. That might finish the novel's first draft, but it's hard to say. November is usually a lot more difficult for me to finish because of Thanksgiving but I'm trying to remain positive. As long as we're all writing something, it should be cause for celebration, right?

By the way, I belong to a lovely writing circle called the Zombie Warhols which I think people in the area should just join. Meetings haven't been happening too much since everyone burned out during the June Camp NaNo, but we should be starting again in August if nothing else.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates