Sunday, March 9, 2014

This semester's looking good.




My supply chain management class finally has some grades up. So far, all A's. I think I might have a 4.0 semester as it looks now. I still have my midterm exam next week and one more project for my global marketing before going into the semester. I'll have a third class starting after break. I'm not too worried about that since it's IT oriented. I do well in those classes.

This upcoming week is the last week before Spring Break. I have exam and a paper and I suspect I'll be spending a significant chunk of my break working on headway towards final projects. Granted, my professors do seem to appreciate the sanctity of the break as an actual break (nothing's due right when we come back). However, I want a little more wriggle room what the presentation pitch for the 3D competition at ESU.

We keep coming up with so many awesome ideas. The goal is to make them real this summer. In other news, Kansas has decided that it will be spring. 60's today and lower 70's tomorrow. It's a good day to be outside and enjoy the weather especially after the nasty snows we've had the past few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Adventurous Inquiry. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates